Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Up In The Air


Wow,


Here is sit miles over the place we call “earth” in this amazing thing called the “sky” its like its own little world up here, it is amazing that man kind has came this far in such a short amount of time. Any who enough of my history lecture of the day. I never thought this day would come. I am currently on my flight to Charlotte, North Carolina where I have an hour layover. I will then get on another flight and head off to Atlanta, Georgia where I am going to my dream job’s companies job fair. My goal of this trip is to obtain a position with Norwegian Cruise lines on board the ship Pride of America based out of Hawaii. I want to take this time to thank everyone who has helped make this possible both over my entire life and those that actually made this trip possibility. I know that should I obtain this job that life will take a drastic right turn but I want my family and friends to know that I GREATLY appreciate all that they have done, do, and will do for me. They stand beside me through everything thick and thin. Well that is all for this blog. Ill have some videos and stuff posted later today.

Please subscribe in order to see more of my journey on the attempt to obtain a job with Pride of America  

No comments:

Post a Comment