Wednesday, February 22, 2012

....BLACKOUT....

This title of this blog is actually a rather embarrassing story but I will share. Well for those of you who read my last blog I had my medical exam this morning at 10:30am. Like a very unsmart person who you would have thought would know nothing about the medical field, decided to go to my medical exam without eating knowing that they would be drawing blood. Well everything went great until we got to the blood work portion. I was fine for the first two and a half tubes but the last one really got me!!!! Needless to say I ended up blacking out and was out of it for a few seconds, one of the most embarrassing and first time experiences in my life that I don't want to experience again. The rest of the exam was a breeze except for the length of it, from the time I arrived to the time that I walked out of the office was right over two hours. This was definitely probably the worst parts. !! Now the wait begins to get my blood work and all of my other test results back. I will be going down to Corpus Christi this next week in order to apply for my TWIC card which those of you applying or currently employed know what it is, for those of you who don't , this is the card you need to get into secure area, 6-8 Weeks after that I have to travel back down and pick it up :/ lots of traveling for two 15min appointments. Well that is all for this post, time to go get a movie and go to bed I slept very little last night and my fainting session did not help at all. Hope everyone is doing well. Another blog to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment