Thursday, February 16, 2012

Call is done... the fear of needles sets in

              I was able to talk to my Recruiter Administrator today and we were able to get my medical exam set up for the 22nd, the only problem with this is that it consist of BLOOD WORK :(, for all of you who do not know me I am not a fan of NEEDLES at all, however I am fine watching others give blood, get shots, ect, and am fine with taking peoples glucose,giving shots ECT. i just DO NOT like needles going into me, so this should be an interesting experience. Once this is complete I will be making a short over night trip to South Texas to apply for my TWIC(Travel Worker Identification). And will then have to travel back down there a few week later just to pick it up :(, I will be on the road a lot over the next few months but am really looking forward to all of the traveling. Well I still need to go eat dinner before I head into work so I will wrap this blog up, I will try to post after my late night workout tonight.

Make sure y'all follow me and keep watching for my Video Blog Link To Come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment