Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Next Steps..

I am sorry for the random blogs and not posting everyday,, It is actually kind of crazy attempting to balance, friends, family, job, pre-employment process,and then still have time to yourself to work-out, relax,sleep ect. I am current completing a workout routine to help build strength and reduce stomach fat, and trying to complete as much of this as I can before my medical exam and especially before I get to the Hawaii. I received my Welcome call yesterday however since I was at work I was unable to answer, I did return the call so I am now just waiting on my return call as we begin our crazy game of phone tag. Once this step is done, the next steps will involve a few overnight road trips and tons of paperwork and wait time. I took this picture on my way into town today and did some editing and i figured I'd share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment