Sunday, March 4, 2012

Not A Criminal

As of 3/3 my TWIC card was approved and has been sent to the production plant to be made and hen will be sent back to Corpus Christi where I will go back and pick it up. You will probably see that I have not been posting daily or nearly as frequent as I was at first but that is for a few reasons, I have been trying to spend extra time with friends and family since I will be away for months at a time, this is a stage in the hiring process where there are long wait periods before I move onto the next steps however on the same note we are also at a point where besides the wait period there is not much left to do. Once my TWIC arrives, Medical Clears, and my MMC arrives then one of tow things will happen, I will receive a sail out date if there is any open spots for my position or I will be placed on active hold and the long wait will begin until I sail out. This has been one of the best experiences in my life and something I have dreamed of for years. It has really made me "grow up" and take responsibility in all my daily work.

No comments:

Post a Comment